The Xi Sigma Alumni Chapter of Central Indiana is the largest Alumni chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. in the state of Indiana and the Second oldest chapter in the Great Lakes Region. The Xi Sigma Chapter was originally established in Welch, W. Virginia in the Spring of 1925 by Fleming A. Jones but became inactive and was later reassigned and chartered December 14, 1938 in Indianapolis.
To optimize Phi Beta Sigma’s effectiveness, the Fraternity will:
Strengthen and serve proactively the brotherhood, as a supportive resource that positively impacts the Fraternity’s growth and financial solvency.
Reaffirm and maintain a strong commitment to brotherhood, scholarship and service.
Ensure that the Fraternity programs are focused and committed to serving humanity.
Create an environment that respects the dignity and worth of each brother.
Exhibit integrity and ethical behavior in conducting the Fraternity’s business. serving as a model for all Greek-letter organizations.
Maintain and improve the Fraternity’s technological literacy, in order to better service its members and the community at large.
Foster and nurture our constitutional bond with Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Encourage a closer and mutually beneficial working relationship with fellow Greek-letter organizations, other community service organizations, businesses and government.
Select leaders who are committed and have demonstrated their ability to lead.
Our Cause Speeds On Its Way
Xi Sigma Leadership
Continuing the charge of our founding charter members: Reginald Henson, Andrew Curley, S.S. Stephenson, Hulet Buford, Ralph K. Smith and B.G. Smith
Bro. Charles Scott
Bro. O.C. Miles
Bro. Christopher Thorpe
2nd Vice President
Bro. Victor Oditah
Bro. Glynn Allen
Bro. John Sims
Director of Publicity
Bro. Wessie Anderson
Bro. Richard Curry
Social Action Chairman
Bro. Trent Sherrell
Sigma Beta Club Coordinator
Bro. Ennis Adams
Bro. Cedric Towner
Bigger & Better Business Director